Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Twitter

For the record, I really wish I could have kept that Twitter Feed on my side-bar, but I just ran into two too many problems (not sure if you noticed that other people's updates were showing up my side-bar... or heard the rumor that someone hacked all passwords used on one particular day...)

It was so just wonderfully easy to give a quick update and keep going with things here, instead of needed to put aside a chunk of time to dream up somthing logical, interesting, and remotely grammatically correct to post here.

So, if you'd excuse me in advance, you may see a few more short and possibly less interesting quick updates in the post section now...

Okay, let's practice:
- It's raining animals outside.
- I'm just about to start class.
- Tom's in San Jose working with Hector... They'll both be back tomorrow, so I'll probably be sleeping at the neighbor's house tonight.
- New Year's is coming... A HUGE family day around these parts. We're hosting a special church service for it and everything.
- We're gearing up for the new year with the youth. First meeting on the 1st!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

You are doing a great job keeping us all updated! For tonight please say hi to your neighbors - what a blessing they are to all of us - keeping an eye on you and your home!

Candice said...

I need to tell Erica: At Doña Macha's birthday party last week, she wore the skirt Erica gave her. And she was glowing in it! Christian, on the other, has claimed ownership over the red/blank sandals, but Macha will have nothing of that!