Thursday, November 26, 2009

Prayer Requests

For those of you not on Laura's e-mail list for our prayer requests*, lend me your ears!

  1. Heath issues have decided to plague me again. I have a (mildly) serious gastrointestinal problem going on for the past few days. I've been restricted to the couch (which is situated near the bathroom ;) and fighting dehydration and sometimes chills. It looks like things are not on a fast-track recovery line, but I need that to fully recover for Chirripo next week. Tom is doing well, but is quite concerned.
  2. The Lehmann's arrive tomorrow! Our good friends from Montreal are joining us for over a week of service. This includes the major hike next week! Please pray for a smooth transition for them, and for my heath issues to not be communicable!!!
Thank you, mi amigos!


*If you wish to be on Laura's e-mail list, please send me an e-mail


.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That's terrible! I hope you're feeling better soon.